Saturday, October 22, 2016

At night I go to bed, but I just can't sleep...

I guess it is time to get a bunch of things off my chest. I've been having a hard time sleeping the last couple of weeks and I don't know why. I have a lot of conflicting emotions these days and I don't know how to deal with them. Maybe writing them out and sending them out to cyberspace will help clear my head.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.... I met and fell in love with a young woman.  She was smart, vivacious, beautiful, sexy, and at the time I thought everything I would want in a partner.  There was just one small problem; she didn't feel the same way about me.

There's a lot more about our relationship that I may get into from time to time, but let's fast forward to the present.

After a number of failed relationships on both sides,  we reconnected a few years ago, and have been living together for the past few years. On the whole, it's been pretty good. But the past few months have been pushing me to the breaking point,and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment