Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Love languages redux

My girlfriend took her Love Languages quiz. and her scores are as follows:


Her Scores:
9 Acts of Service
8 Quality Time
8 Receiving Gifts
3 Words of Affirmation
2 Physical Touch

Mine by comparison are:
8 Physical Touch
7 Quality Time
6 Acts of Service
6 Words of Affirmation
3 Receiving Gifts

As you can see there's a great disparity in how we communicate love for one another. With my top being Physical touch, and that being her lowest, is it any wonder why we're having issues in the bedroom?

I really don't know how to deal with this issue. I can do things around the house, I can definitely try to  change my habit and not be on my phone as much. She considers bringing her a cup of coffee as a gift great I can do that.

I can touch her less even though it kills me not to do so. What I can't do, is force her to touch me or even want to touch me.  let alone me touch her.

I'm really beginning to feel that our only recourse is to break up or have a relationship where I can have a FWB with her full knowledge and consent. I don't see that happening however.

Is there any hope for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment