Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Yesterday....

Was a good day. I made a trip to see W. I wanted to take her out to dinner for her birthday. She chose a restaurant. it was a bit more casual than I expected. We ate, drank, and talked. We walked along the pier and talked. It was great. There was no pressure on either of us. 

The more time I spend with her the more time I want to spend with her. 

In other news; last month I submitted several photographs to the 2016-2017 Highway 2 The Journey and the Destination exhibition.
Out of over 320 submissions, and the city of Santa Clarita only allowing 40 pieces being displayed. Last night I received an email telling me that four of my images were selected for the showing.

This is the first time I've put myself out there like this and it feels amazing to have my work accepted.

The show is in Newhall from December 12th through April 12th. The opening night reception will be December 12, 6-9.

I can't explain the joy and amazement I feel at this. 

Now I have to get the images prepared for Printing, and framing. I've got no clue how to do that. Luckily I have friends that do know what's involved, so I can ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment